Our production capacity occupies the territory of 3285 square meters and includes the following equipment:
- eight-color rotogravure printing press machine;
- laminating machine;
- seven bag-making lines (stand up pouches (doy-pack), gussets, quad seal bags (stabilo), gusset pouches and others);
- web slit equipment and folding film machine.
You can purchase flexible rolled packaging from two or three-layer composite materials with or without rotogravure printing press, and also materials with aluminum foil and kraft paper.
We reach faultless appearance of packaging thanks to image made by rotogravure printing.
Rotogravure printing has a number of advantages:
- High printing speed which is reached at the expense of quickly fixed paints on the basis of flying solvents and lack of gaps (seams, splices) on the printing form surface.
- Low prime cost, especially when you work with big circulations.
- Perfect repeatability of images both within one circulation and at reprints.
- Accuracy of transfer of monochromatic and polichromatic images, and also tone transitions.
- Circulation firmness of printing forms that is able to carry out some million prints without equipment restart.
- Printing technology is very simple that provides stability of high quality.
- Opportunity to produce matte and glossy surfaces.
- Unlimited chromaticity, saturation and brightness of the image.
We also offer our clients ready packages:
- In our "E-shop" you can always make your order for stand up pouches (doy-pack) and gussets of standard sizes and in standard color scale. They can be with additional options: degasing valve, tear notch, zip-lock fastener.
- To order ready packages for automatic or semi-automatic packing in individual parameters you can by e-mail or by phone.